we are once again appealing to your generosity to help us help these unfortunate dogs currently being treated at MDDB panel vets. We must confess that this is the first time that we are handling so many surgical cases at the same time. Currently we have to raise funds to pay for the surgery carried out on:
1) Napoleon - the little boy rescued from Kepong from Chong whose torso was badly burnt believed by hot oil or water. He has undergone his first surgery and is doing very well and is eating. We will upload his latest photo up for all to see soon. His surgery was very intricate because he is a small pup.
2) Chitta - whose nose was looped off with a sharp object. Chitta's nose could not be salvaged and the vets have to carry out constructive surgery as well as make surgical adjustments to ensure that Chitta is able to breathe. She underwent reconstructive surgery today.
3) Blackie - who was rescued in Klang with a nasty lump on his side. He has been operated on and a sample of his tumour has been sent to the lab. We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed that it will not turn out to be cancer.
4) Shelly - the old Shih Tzu that was rescued from a drain in Ampang. She had to undergo surgery to remove tumours from her ovaries. Luckily these were not malignant.
5) The Face - the dogs which had maggots crawling out of his face. The maggots had eaten a passage from four cavities in his nose right down to the upper jaw and gum in his mouth. He is currently being treated for his wounds and the hole will have to be surgically plugged.
Please help us in our efforts to give these unfortunate dogs a second chance in life which they desperately deserve. They are in the situation that they are in now because of human cruelty and indifference. It is painful for us to see such suffering inflicted upon these innocent animals. In line with this, we hope that more people will stand with us to speak-up against animal cruelty.
Cheques in favour of:
Community Development and Integration Initiative Bhd (654290-T)
and mail it to:
c/o No 48, Jalan Jeriji U8/75C, Bukit Jelutong, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor.
Or bank into:
Community Development and Integration Initiative Bhd
Public Bank Account Number: 3151793708.
Details: 019-3576477, 017-2081844
Contributions can also be directly made to the clinics - please call us if you want to make direct contributions to the clinic.