Saturday, January 16, 2010

What you can do to help.

1. Lodge police reports at the Klang district police station.
the gist of the report should be about the cruelty against dogs by Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK) and the report should be lodged against:

a) Selangor state executive councillor in charge of local councils Ronnie Liu

b) MPK president Mislan Tugiu

c) MPK Health department's acting director Zulkfli Abbas

d) MPK dog catchers

e) Majlis Perbandaran Klang



2) Send emails about how you feel to:

khalid@selangor.gov.my
teresakok@selangor.gov.my
hasanali@selangor.gov.my
yaakob@selangor.gov.my
roziahismail@selangor.gov.my
drxavier@selangor.gov.my
drhalimah@selangor.gov.my
iskandar@selangor.gov.my
ronnieliu@selangor.gov.my
elizabethwong@selangor.gov.my
eanyong@selangor.gov.my
mislan@mpkklang.gov.my
mjaid@mpkklang.gov.my
norfiza@mpkklang.gov.my
datoghani@mpkklang.gov.my
azmizam@mpkklanng.gov.my
mpklang@yahoo.com

3) Visit the pound in Northport with food to feed the dogs


4) Most importantly you can take home one dog or a puppy each and give it a home - we promise to help you all the way.

No comments: