Wednesday, November 12, 2008

POPIKO MAIL

Dear kind uncles and aunties,

My human visited my brother at the veterinary clinic yesterday and she reported to me that his wounds were healing very well.

However, he is still very frightened of people and my human thinks he probably would have to stay at the clinic indefinitely pending adoption.

The good news is that he is beginning to warm-up to Auntie Dr Gowri and Auntie Dr Kavita and this is excellent progress.

I will instruct my human to keep tabs on the efforts taken to get him used to people again as this is the current problem that has to be tackled.

I must also say that I am very touched with the care and concern shown by all you uncles and aunties towards my brother.

Some aunties and uncles have also commented how horrible Malaysians are i.e the dogcatcher brutes to have treated my brother in such an cruel manner.

I agree but at the same time would like to highlight the selfless Malaysians who would do anything to rescue and rehome a stray cat or dog.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to record my gratitude and lifelong loyalty to the likes of Aunties Leigh, Joanne, Amy, Sherrina, Christine, Rena, Vani, Adeline, Julie, Sabrina and many many more aunties and uncles who are literally the saviours of the strays.

Aunties and uncles, I salute you with a big Woof, Woof!

Will upload pics of my brother as soon as my human receives it from Auntie Dr Gowri.

Signing off with my tail wagging nineteen to the dozen,

Sharmini Popiko Sasha (SPS)

P/S The aunties and uncles from the shelter in Ampang Jaya are still flogging the dead cat. Apparently an uncle from there called Auntie Dr Gowri. Sadly, the owner of the doggie brother in Setapak who was violated by the DBKL dogcatchers has moved out of the house. So, my independent rescuer aunties cannot pursue the matter anymore. Could the Ampang Jaya shelter aunties and uncles look into the Setapak case pretty please?

No comments: